maanantai 15. lokakuuta 2012

You own me I am yours

"I am strong in his hands, I am beyond me 
On my own I am human and I do faults  
I do confess, I feel you trickling  
Down my shoulders from above
 
I turn myself in, I give myself up 
I volunteer, you own me I am yours 
You have to trust, I'm eternally yours  
All that I gave them I gave to you
 
So needy of comfort but too raw to be embraced  
Undo this privacy and put me in my place 
A generous palm stroke the hugest of hugs  
Undo this privacy embrace 
Embrace me, embrace  
Embrace me, emm
 
I am strong in his hands, I am above me  
On my own I am human and I do faults  
She is strong in his hands, she is beyond her  
On her own she is human and she does faults  
She is strong in his hands  
She is strong in his hands 
She is strong in his hands  
She is strong in his hands"


Björk on vaikuttava.
Aina.

.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti